So coming November a few people (that will post their names, URL's and other good stuff below), including myself, will be taking a picture and posting it every day of the month. Here are the rules:
1. You have to take a new picture every day. No stockpiling and posting later. New picture taken every day.
2. Subjects. Can be anything. Portrait, landscape, artsy, expressive, you name it, just photograph it and try something new.
3. Use your Flickr account. If you don't have a Flickr account, get one!
4. Post the picture on your blog with any pertinent info i.e. what you learned, how you did it, what you did in Photoshop or if you even used a photo edit program.
5. Use your blog. Don't have one? Get one! Wordpress.com is awesome and free. There's a whole bunch of others as well.
6. Post your blog link on Twitter. From there I'll grab you're link and add it to my daily post. You're more than welcome to do the same with everyone else involved. Oh and comment on each others photos too! Comments bring warm fuzzy feelings!
Last couple things, photos can be from your phone, a DSLR, SLR, compact, you name it. If it takes pictures it counts, but just trying something different with it. Try a new angle, open the iris, slow down the shutter, try a new photo app on your iPhone - you name it, just try it.
I'm looking forward to seeing what we come up with. Any questions, ask away! PS. Don't forget to post your @twittername, blog link and flickr account info below. Mine is to the --->
Matthew A. Hawkins